“After attending this course, I got involved in running small web writing projects, and results have been enthusiastic. This led me to increase my network of clients and contributed to add value to my profile as a freelancer. Of course, I am just a starter but the course gave me the basics to deepen topics independently. http://www.proz.com/training/1381
|Suggest courses you would like to see and express your interest in suggestions made by other colleagues.|
Make a suggestion »
Want to be a trainer?
The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts
Everything you need to know to be able to effectively analyze and translate standard contract terms.
Machine Translation and Post Editing - Can MT and Translation Memories be combined?
- What is Automatic Translation (also called Machine Translation)
- Is it an enemy or a good friend?
- How to combine Machine Translation and Translation Memories (CAT TOOLS)
- Levels for the Post Editing
- Rates offered to be competitive on the translation market