Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Nederland
Local time: 08:48
Lid 2006
Engels naar Afrikaans
+ ...
Jul 24, 2018

Hello everyone

Using Trados 2017, how can I get the analysis report in XLS(X) or CSV format in such a way that what I see in Excel is the same as what I see in Trados itself in the "Reports" tab? Whenever I do an analysis, Trados does create an XML file (which is an Excel XML file), but opening it gets me a very complex report with dozens of columns and rows that do not appear in the reports from the "Reports" tab.

In Trados's "Reports" tab:

in trados

In Excel (this I do not want!):

in excel

Thanks

Christian Schaller
Christian Schaller  Identity Verified
Duitsland
Local time: 08:48
Engels naar Duits
Save as Jul 24, 2018

In the reports tab, simply select "Analysis" on the left side, right click on it and "Save as". In the drop down menu, you can select the file format which includes Excel.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to get analysis in XLS(X) and CSV

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »