De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Viktoria Gimbe
Viktoria Gimbe
Viktoria Gimbe  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 17:30
Engels naar Frans
+ ...
Mar 20, 2008

I have been wondering for quite some time who is the incredibly great interpreter who interprets into French in news reports and in some other TV programs. I'm talking about the guy who has the soft voice. He seems to work mainly for Radio Canada (I hear his voice a whole lot on RDI), but if I am not mistaken, he is popular enough that other channels use his services as well. Today, I heard his voice on RDI in the news report about the cows going crazy on the highway and in the news report deali... See more
I have been wondering for quite some time who is the incredibly great interpreter who interprets into French in news reports and in some other TV programs. I'm talking about the guy who has the soft voice. He seems to work mainly for Radio Canada (I hear his voice a whole lot on RDI), but if I am not mistaken, he is popular enough that other channels use his services as well. Today, I heard his voice on RDI in the news report about the cows going crazy on the highway and in the news report dealing with manifestations for the freedom of Tibet.

Can anybody tell me who he is? I really admire his work and would simply like to put a name on the voice.

Thanks!
Collapse

Suzanne Éthier
Suzanne Éthier
Canada
Local time: 17:30
Engels naar Frans
+ ...
A call at RDI Mar 24, 2008

Hello Victoria!

Did you try to call RDI?

Salut.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(en) van dit forum
NancyLynn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Who's that interpreter?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »