Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Nederland
Local time: 08:11
Lid 2006
Engels naar Afrikaans
+ ...
Mar 6, 2006

G'day everyone

A company hereabouts is implementing Eidos workflow and their text editor will be Xsmile. I can't find much information about this on the web. I'm particularly interested in integrating Xsmile with various CAT tools. Xsmile also does DTP, but everything happens in XML, so there should be some interesting possibilities.

I guess I just need general information, impressions, experiences and possibly screenshots.

Thanks in advance.
Samue
... See more
G'day everyone

A company hereabouts is implementing Eidos workflow and their text editor will be Xsmile. I can't find much information about this on the web. I'm particularly interested in integrating Xsmile with various CAT tools. Xsmile also does DTP, but everything happens in XML, so there should be some interesting possibilities.

I guess I just need general information, impressions, experiences and possibly screenshots.

Thanks in advance.
Samuel
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Eidos and Xsmile

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »