error message : 3 chemin d'accès spécifié introuvable (path not found)
De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Anne-Sophie Aboké
Anne-Sophie Aboké
Anne-Sophie Aboké  Identity Verified
Frankrijk
Local time: 08:15
Engels naar Frans
Jul 7, 2008

Hello everyone

I suppose this forum's language is English, but if some French answerer knows the solution, that would be great or e-mail me directly if French is not allowed here.

My problem is: when I open the Workbench, the translation memory selected opens but when I click on the Word segment to open it, it does appear on the upper field of the TM but the system returns the following message : (3) Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable, followed with the path.
... See more
Hello everyone

I suppose this forum's language is English, but if some French answerer knows the solution, that would be great or e-mail me directly if French is not allowed here.

My problem is: when I open the Workbench, the translation memory selected opens but when I click on the Word segment to open it, it does appear on the upper field of the TM but the system returns the following message : (3) Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable, followed with the path.
The problem is that I did not made any change about the location of my TMs, thus I don't understand why Trados send that message. And it is the same for other TMs.

Any help please?

thanks

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-07-07 09:08]
Collapse

Anne-Sophie Aboké
Anne-Sophie Aboké  Identity Verified
Frankrijk
Engels naar Frans
ONDERWERPSTARTER
path not found (2) Jul 7, 2008

I created the folder specified (the folder in which the system searches for the TMs different from the original folder the TM efffectively are), paste the TMs into, restarted the PC, and the same message returned.

clairemf
clairemf
Frankrijk
Engels naar Frans
Reference TM Jan 27, 2010

I had the same problem and found the solution! That may be too late though (2008!)

Workbench was right about the wrong path, but concerning a file I forgot about, which is the "Reference TM" in "Concordance" (my Trados is in French). I just corrected this link and the problem was gone.
Good luck,

CFournier
CFournier  Identity Verified
Frankrijk
Lid 2008
Engels naar Frans
+ ...
Thanks May 9, 2011

Perhaps too late for chidza, but very helpful for me right now

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

error message : 3 chemin d'accès spécifié introuvable (path not found)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »