List of open KudoZ questions: Corporate members not visible anymore (Staff: Resolved)
Autor wątku: Erik Hansson
Erik Hansson
Erik Hansson  Identity Verified
Niemcy
szwedzki
+ ...
Feb 28, 2008

Dear fellow ProZians,

For some weeks (or months?) now, any KudoZ questions asked by corporate members and visible in the list on the front page, don't mention the poster. I can only see the small symbol that the asker is a corporate member and that's it. In order to see who asked the question, I need to click further to the question.

Is this a bug or is there a certain idea behind this? Please explain. Thanks.

Regards
Erik

++++++++++++++
... See more
Dear fellow ProZians,

For some weeks (or months?) now, any KudoZ questions asked by corporate members and visible in the list on the front page, don't mention the poster. I can only see the small symbol that the asker is a corporate member and that's it. In order to see who asked the question, I need to click further to the question.

Is this a bug or is there a certain idea behind this? Please explain. Thanks.

Regards
Erik

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Erik Hansson ( SFÖ )
Technical translator DE-SV
Hansson Übersetzungen GmbH
www.hansson.de
[email protected]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-02-29 19:58]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-02-29 20:01]
Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 09:59
PERSONEL PORTALU
Thanks for pointing this out - fixed Feb 28, 2008

Hello Erik,

Thanks very much for pointing this out. This bug has been fixed. I also noticed that in the KudoZ question itself the Corporate ribbon is missing, and I'll make sure that gets added as well.

Best regards,

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

List of open KudoZ questions: Corporate members not visible anymore (Staff: Resolved)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »