Автор темы: patyjs
patyjs
patyjs  Identity Verified
Мексика
Local time: 03:58
испанский => английский
+ ...
Jun 21, 2007

When I'm browsing by letter I can't seem to be able to get to the next page of that letter. For example, if I want to find entries with "englobada" I go to E, but as the term I want isn't on this page I hit "next". This takes me right back to the beginning of the glossary. The same thing happens when I press the number 2. Both these options should, theoretically, take you to the next page in the glossary but that's not happening.

I'm surprised not to find other postings on this
... See more
When I'm browsing by letter I can't seem to be able to get to the next page of that letter. For example, if I want to find entries with "englobada" I go to E, but as the term I want isn't on this page I hit "next". This takes me right back to the beginning of the glossary. The same thing happens when I press the number 2. Both these options should, theoretically, take you to the next page in the glossary but that's not happening.

I'm surprised not to find other postings on this problem.....I can't be the only to be frustrated by this.

Or am I missing something?.......always a possibility, I guess.

Thanks
Collapse

Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Германия
Local time: 11:58
Член ProZ.com c 2002
английский => немецкий
+ ...
Perhaps a bug - please submit support ticket Jun 21, 2007

This seems to be a programming bug. Please submit a support ticket using the page http://www.proz.com/support to make site staff aware of the issue.

Steffen

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 05:58
ОСНОВАТЕЛЬ САЙТА
We have taken note of this bug report. Jun 22, 2007

Thanks for posting. We'll fix it!

Andrew
Andrew
США
английский
KOG result page links fixed Jun 22, 2007

Dear patyjs,

You should now be able to navigate to your desired terms without witnessing this issue. The links now take the selected letter into account properly.

Thanks very much for bringing this problem to our attention.

Best regards,
Andrew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problem with KOG browsing

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »