Thread poster: Jock
Jock
Jock
Local time: 05:22
English to French
+ ...
Apr 1, 2007

Hi,

Don't you think it would be better if the Kudoz questions were sorted by last update time? When someone add an answer at a later time for example, few people have the chance to rate it, thus making the system less useful...

Regards,
Jock

megane_wang
megane_wang  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:22
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
The point is not only rating, but getting answers... Apr 2, 2007

Hello --

It may be useful or not for you, but I think that having the most recent questions at sight Is good if you have a look at ProZ from time to time. If there's anything new, you add your answer or comment. If not, there's nothing to be done.

I think that askers deserve to get an answer as soon as possible and the current order is the best way for them to get it.

At least... I would leave it to user's selection.

See you around!

... See more
Hello --

It may be useful or not for you, but I think that having the most recent questions at sight Is good if you have a look at ProZ from time to time. If there's anything new, you add your answer or comment. If not, there's nothing to be done.

I think that askers deserve to get an answer as soon as possible and the current order is the best way for them to get it.

At least... I would leave it to user's selection.

See you around!

Ruth @ MW

[Edited at 2007-04-02 08:43]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sorting questions by update time

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »