Article: Finding your first clients
De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
MEDEWERKER SITE
Jul 1, 2013

This topic is for discussion of the ProZ.com translation article "Finding your first clients".

 
nada5252
nada5252
Jordanië
Local time: 19:35
Arabisch naar Engels
thank you Jan 14, 2014

this is a very interesting and useful article indeed and it covers many aspects that any starter would be willing to know

But my question is if you are already an established translator and you have been working for several years with translation agencies but the work starts to diminish and the agencies are not contacting you like before

then what do you have to do to get your own work?


 
Vilina Svetoslavova
Vilina Svetoslavova  Identity Verified
Bulgarije
Local time: 19:35
Engels naar Bulgaars
+ ...
Very helpful Mar 14, 2014

I found this article very helpful and I came across it just when I needed it. I was banging my head trying to figure out my starting plan and this article put my thoughts into place.

I only have to put everything into writing and start hunting which is the hard part.

But the article gave me reassurance - everyone has started from somewhere!

Thank you!

Vilina Svetoslavova,
Bulgarian-English freelance translator


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(en) van dit forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Article: Finding your first clients






Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »