For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio Getting Started

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio Getting Started".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

claude-andrew
claude-andrew  Identity Verified
Frankrijk
Local time: 18:40
Engels naar Frans
+ ...
Google Chrome OK? Nov 19, 2012

I have Firefox and Explorer, but I prefer to use Chrome if possible. I note that Chrome isn't listed among the browsers for this training session- but could I use it? If not never mind.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(en) van dit forum
Olena Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio Getting Started






Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »