| Pagina's in het onderwerp: < [1 2 3] | Powwow: New Delhi - India
| | | Rajiv Arora India Local time: 05:37 Lid 2004 Hindi naar Engels + ...
Hello Friends,
The big event is waiting to happen! On the eve of the much-awaited-and-anxiously-looked-forward-to meet, I still remember the first time I met Ms.Gita at the Constitution Club, New Delhi. She was all alone at that time with her dream of organizing a PowWow in Delhi. We shared similar views and values and felt an urgent need for the linguists living in this great motherland of ours to get united, get better equipped and more enlightened about their chosen profession.
T... See more Hello Friends,
The big event is waiting to happen! On the eve of the much-awaited-and-anxiously-looked-forward-to meet, I still remember the first time I met Ms.Gita at the Constitution Club, New Delhi. She was all alone at that time with her dream of organizing a PowWow in Delhi. We shared similar views and values and felt an urgent need for the linguists living in this great motherland of ours to get united, get better equipped and more enlightened about their chosen profession.
That dream of holding the first PowWow in Delhi is going to be fulfilled tomorrow.
From the core of my heart, I wish to congratulate all those Delhites who were present in the subsequent four pre-meets, putting their heads together, thinking, rethinking and having brain storming sessions to make this meet a thumping success. Bravo, Ms Jaya Bhat, Mr.Sanjay Ray, Ms.Jasbir and Mr.Jaswinder, Mr.Siddiqui, Mr.Masood, Mr.Satheesh, Prof. Dhingra, to name a few.
I wish this event all the best. I really want to witness this dream being realized tomorrow but I regret to inform that due to some unavoidable circumstances I would not be able to attend the meet. Life, as you all know, is very unpredictable, and is full of twists and turns and creates circumstances that sometimes prevent you from doing what you want to! I was to thank you all in the end tomorrow for gracing the occasion. I now take this opportunity to thank you all in advance for becoming a part of this dream. One of our other capable colleagues will be there to thank you all in person. I am sure my absence will not be missed.
ALL THE BEST TO THE POWWOW IN DELHI!!! ▲ Collapse | | | | aes (X) Local time: 05:37 Koreaans naar Engels + ... | All the Best!!! | Sep 10, 2004 |
Dear Organisers and participants,
Wish the occasion a grand success!
Though I tried to attend the programme somehow could not make it.
My Best Wishes to all!
Also you can update the info on the programme to all Indian Pros.
With Best Regards,
ae saravanan. | | | | | The day is today! September 11 | Sep 11, 2004 |
Well, it's today the powwow's date. I'm keen to know about the ongoing progress there. Please let me know about the details. And three cheers for fellow translators and outsourcers in Delhi.
HAVE FUN AND KNOWLEDGE!
SHUBAMASTU!
PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKAASH
+977 56 530738
prakaasharmaa@@rediffmail.com | | | | | Pagina's in het onderwerp: < [1 2 3] | To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator: You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request » Powwow: New Delhi - India | PerfectIt | Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance
PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.
More info » |
| | Draftsmith | Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.
More info » |
|
| | | | X Sign in to your ProZ.com account... | | | | | |