For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2014 Getting Started Part 2: Working with the Supply Chain and Pre-production

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2014 Getting Started Part 2: Working with the Supply Chain and Pre-production".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ana Silva Olivetti
Ana Silva Olivetti  Identity Verified
Chili
Local time: 07:59
Engels naar Spaans
+ ...
Question Jan 19, 2015

Hello, do i have to buy the sdl trados or not?
Can I use it even in an Apple computer???
Thanks

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
MEDEWERKER SITE
Question Jan 19, 2015

Ana Silva Olivetti wrote:

Hello, do i have to buy the sdl trados or not?
Can I use it even in an Apple computer???
Thanks

Hello Ana Silva,

Thank you for your interest in the training. You do not need to have SDL Trados software installed on your machine, the software features will be presented via the trainer’s machine.

SDL Trados Certification exams are delivered by SDL Trados. Certification exams will be available in your SDL My account approximately 10 working days after making a payment. In order to work with the files you will need to have the tool installed. SDL Trados offers a 30-day trial version, http://www.translationzone.com/en/landing/sdl-trados-studio-trial/default.asp Or else, you can purchase the license at the best price at http://www.proz.com/tgb/

SDL Trados Studio will not install or run on the Apple Macs operating system - MAC OS X - directly. However, there are two solutions which will enable you to run SDL Trados Studio using Microsoft Windows on an Apple Mac, http://www.translationzone.com/support/how-to-run-sdl-trados-studio-on-an-apple-mac.html .

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Ilaria Di Loreto
Ilaria Di Loreto  Identity Verified
Italië
Local time: 13:59
Engels naar Italiaans
+ ...
Certification Exam Feb 2, 2015

Hello.
How long will the exams be available in our SDL My account?
Thanks
Ilaria

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
MEDEWERKER SITE
Certification Exam Feb 3, 2015

Ilaria Di Loreto wrote:

Hello.
How long will the exams be available in our SDL My account?
Thanks
Ilaria

Hello Ilaria,

There is no time limit for you to become SDL Certified. You can come back to exams when you feel you are ready.

Bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(en) van dit forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2014 Getting Started Part 2: Working with the Supply Chain and Pre-production

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »