For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Traducción financiera: la gestión de activos y los fondos de inversión

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Traducción financiera: la gestión de activos y los fondos de inversión".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Eva Isabel Utrilla
Eva Isabel Utrilla  Identity Verified
Spanje
Local time: 20:09
Duits naar Spaans
+ ...
Info Nov 25, 2014

I would like to know if I can enrol the course although I can't attend the online session. Will I have access afterwards to the online session through the moodle?

Ruth Ramsey
Ruth Ramsey  Identity Verified
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Local time: 19:09
Lid 2009
Spaans naar Engels
Financial Translation Dec 9, 2014

Hi there

I would be interested in this type of course although unfortunately I can't make the one tomorrow. If you offer a similar online course in the future, I would be interested to hear about it.

Best regards

Ruth

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(en) van dit forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traducción financiera: la gestión de activos y los fondos de inversión

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »