Unknown job poster's "internet site" linked to my profile page
De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: corinne durand
corinne durand
corinne durand  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:27
Engels naar Frans
+ ...
Jun 27, 2003

When I click on the 'view translatus internet site' of the Translatus agency's Profile page - which does not have any information - (see link below), it takes me to my own Proz profile page.

http://www.proz.com/pro/55215

the link is obviously the wrong one and I would appreciate if somebody could look into it.
Thanks in anticipation,
Corinne

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Duitsland
Local time: 16:27
Engels naar Duits
+ ...
No bug Jun 28, 2003

Hi Corinne,
This was discussed several times before (for example, in this thread, or in this one) - what happens if the URL entered in a member's profile is incorrect is that the system links you to your own profile (had I clicked on a wrong link,
... See more
Hi Corinne,
This was discussed several times before (for example, in this thread, or in this one) - what happens if the URL entered in a member's profile is incorrect is that the system links you to your own profile (had I clicked on a wrong link, I would have seen mine, not yours).

The URL seems to be correct now, BTW.

Best regards, Ralf
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unknown job poster's "internet site" linked to my profile page

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »