SuhyunBaik
SuhyunBaik
Canada
Local time: 16:35
Engels naar Koreaans
+ ...
Mar 10, 2015

Hello,

I 'm worried if this topic is not suitable for translation community, but I have no other source to ask.
I'm interested in technical writing, and really eagle to learn it. I found some of few on-line courses offered by education center of universities(not many, etc Concordia university and some of institution in Toronto).
So I want to know these on-line courses are helpful to learn technical writing, or if there is somebody who already took these kind of course,
... See more
Hello,

I 'm worried if this topic is not suitable for translation community, but I have no other source to ask.
I'm interested in technical writing, and really eagle to learn it. I found some of few on-line courses offered by education center of universities(not many, etc Concordia university and some of institution in Toronto).
So I want to know these on-line courses are helpful to learn technical writing, or if there is somebody who already took these kind of course, plz recommend me some.

Thanks!
Collapse

Cristóbal del Río Faura
Cristóbal del Río Faura  Identity Verified
Spanje
Local time: 22:35
Engels naar Spaans
+ ...
tekom Mar 10, 2015

You may want to check this at the European Association for Technical Communication:

http://www.technical-communication.org/

They have an online training and certification program (TCTrainNet).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(en) van dit forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Training for technical writing

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »