Powwow in Hamburg, 30.11.2013
De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Heather McCrae
Heather McCrae
Heather McCrae  Identity Verified
Duitsland
Local time: 16:56
Duits naar Engels
Aug 16, 2013

Just letting you know that I am organising a powwow in Hamburg!

Families are welcome and remember, the Christmas markets will be on in Hamburg, a great opportunity to network and visit the city and its markets as well!

You'll have a great time. Sign up here
http://www.proz.com/powwows/4816

Heather McCrae
Heather McCrae  Identity Verified
Duitsland
Local time: 16:56
Duits naar Engels
ONDERWERPSTARTER
Hamburg powwow - more details! Aug 19, 2013

Hello everyone!
Come to Hamburg and meet up over a buffet lunch!
Maybe we can take a wander after lunch around the Christmas markets or stay inside and enjoy the conversation. This will be my first powwow and the first powwow in Hamburg since 2008, so get your names down on the list!
The ADÜ, our translators and interpreters association here in northern Germany, will have a presence and provide information if desired.
If anyone would like to suggest a theme or make a lit
... See more
Hello everyone!
Come to Hamburg and meet up over a buffet lunch!
Maybe we can take a wander after lunch around the Christmas markets or stay inside and enjoy the conversation. This will be my first powwow and the first powwow in Hamburg since 2008, so get your names down on the list!
The ADÜ, our translators and interpreters association here in northern Germany, will have a presence and provide information if desired.
If anyone would like to suggest a theme or make a little presentation themselves, please let me know.
Otherwise, it will just be a nice informal get-together.
looking forward to meeting you all
Heather

Foodwise:
The buffet lunch will be at the Sri Lanka restaurant Breitengrad, near the Flora theatre, who have kindly provided us with their entire restaurant between 13 - 17:00.
They charge 17 Euro per person for the buffet (children up to 6 eat free, between 6-12 half the rate). I would therefore ask everyone to confirm their attendance 1 week in advance. You can pay on the day.
Anyone with special dietary requirements, please let me know!
The buffet will consist of:

Sri Lanka Snacks (Frühlingsrollen mit Lamm, panierte Thunfischbällchen, Gemüseteigtaschen, Gemüse Pakoras)
pikante Saucen / Aubergine Moju (süß-scharf eingelegte Aubergine)
Gurkensalat mit hausgemachtem Joghurt Dressing
Brot

Devilled Beef (mittelscharf)
Chicken Biriyani (mild)
Basmati Reis
Gebratene Gemüsenudeln
Ceylonesische Bratkartoffeln
Curry aus Roten Linsen mit Spinat
Gemischte Gemüse Curry
Pappadums, Mango Chutney, Lime Pickle

Finger-Obst
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(en) van dit forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow in Hamburg, 30.11.2013

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »