Canada
Local time: 15:02
Lid 2002
Frans naar Engels
+ ...

Apr 19, 2005

Take a look:
http://www.proz.com/powwow/670

As I said, I picked the date based on what else is happening in the month of June, but I'm open to suggestions.

My idea was to get on a boat and admire the 1000 Islands, but if that's too far for most of you we can take the idea elsewhere, for example, a cruise on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa, or any other ideas involving enjoying ou
... See more
Take a look:
http://www.proz.com/powwow/670

As I said, I picked the date based on what else is happening in the month of June, but I'm open to suggestions.

My idea was to get on a boat and admire the 1000 Islands, but if that's too far for most of you we can take the idea elsewhere, for example, a cruise on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa, or any other ideas involving enjoying our short summer. It's best to have a location where we can easily move around in order to get a chance to talk to everyone.

I look forward to seeing you (again) !
Nancy
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: spam

We hebben geen speciale moderator aangesteld voor dit forum.
Wanneer u overtredingen van de sitevoorschriften wilt melden of hulp wilt hebben, neem dan contact op met ProZ.com-medewerkers »

New ! Pow-Wow on the St. Lawrence

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »