De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Neil Ashby
Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italië
Lid 2002
Engels naar Italiaans
+ ...
It does not work Jun 15, 2016

I have followed all of the above, exactely as indicated by Stepan. Then pressed Pretranslate on a 1000 words online project. Waited a few (too many) minutes to complete. At the end NOTHING was updated. Tried again and again, restarted the program, restarted the PC. Nothing.

If I go back to translating and press control+enter on the last edited segment, mQ goes to the next unedited segment but it does not replace it with the 100% hit appearing in the working memory. Instead, I need t
... See more
I have followed all of the above, exactely as indicated by Stepan. Then pressed Pretranslate on a 1000 words online project. Waited a few (too many) minutes to complete. At the end NOTHING was updated. Tried again and again, restarted the program, restarted the PC. Nothing.

If I go back to translating and press control+enter on the last edited segment, mQ goes to the next unedited segment but it does not replace it with the 100% hit appearing in the working memory. Instead, I need to press ctrl+1 to put the hit in the segment and then ctrl+enter, and so on and so on...

My connection seems to be working fine. I am using the latest version of mQ 2015 7.8.153. Most of the file strings are 100% matches (one or two words) but I have to press the keys and wait hundreds of times to complete this file.

I am not sure if this is due to mQ or to the way the project was prepared. Unfortunately, export to trados and to tmx is disabled in this project, else I would have finished in 2 minutes.

What a waste of time...
Collapse

Kamil Gałczyński
Kamil Gałczyński  Identity Verified
Polen
Local time: 10:49
Duits naar Pools
Have you Jun 16, 2016

AMD CPU?

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Rusland
Local time: 11:49
Engels naar Russisch
Automatic lookup and insertion Jun 16, 2016

If you want to insert best matches automatically, you should tick the box here:
Translation
Automatic Lookup And Insertion
Automatically insert best result after confirming segments

Pagina's in het onderwerp:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ 2014 R2 very, very slow!?!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »