De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Guillermo de la Puerta
Guillermo de la Puerta
Guillermo de la Puerta  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:56
Duits naar Spaans
+ ...
Oct 24, 2007

Hola a todos,

tengo un amigo que se casa con una indonesia y ella va a venir a vivir a España. Para traducir sus papeles, no dentro de mucho va a necesitar un traductor jurado indonesio-español. Ni siquiera sé si existe en proz. Escribo en español porque me gustaría que los tradujera alguien que dominara el español, pero no sé si mi posting va a ser movido a otro foro. Aún no tengo la información concreta sobre el trabajo, por lo que aún no lo puedo publicar en la secció
... See more
Hola a todos,

tengo un amigo que se casa con una indonesia y ella va a venir a vivir a España. Para traducir sus papeles, no dentro de mucho va a necesitar un traductor jurado indonesio-español. Ni siquiera sé si existe en proz. Escribo en español porque me gustaría que los tradujera alguien que dominara el español, pero no sé si mi posting va a ser movido a otro foro. Aún no tengo la información concreta sobre el trabajo, por lo que aún no lo puedo publicar en la sección de trabajos. Pero puesto que se trata de un idioma muy poco común, y supongo que va ser dificil encontrar a la persona idónea, necesitaría orientación sobre cómo encontrarlo.
He realizado una búsqueda y solo aparece una empresa...

Quisiera saber cómo encontrar a ese traductor jurado.

Gracias por cualquier sugerencia

Saludos willdlp

[Editado a las 2007-10-24 19:50]
Collapse

Anik Aminuddin
Anik Aminuddin  Identity Verified
Verenigde Staten
Local time: 18:56
Engels naar Indonesisch
+ ...
Indonesian community/students Oct 24, 2007

What kind of documents are they?

Indonesian to Spanish is a rare combination. You'll have better luck with finding Indonesian students or community in Spain or in other Spanish-speaking countries.

Another option is to translate the docs to English first and then to Spanish. But some meanings might be lost in translation.

Lambang Tirto (X)
Lambang Tirto (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:56
Engels naar Indonesisch
+ ...
Does she speak English? Oct 24, 2007

If she doesn't speak English, maybe my daughter can help you.
My daughter is an Indonesian but she went to Spanish school in California.

Lambang Tirto

Guillermo de la Puerta
Duits naar Spaans
+ ...
ONDERWERPSTARTER
A sworn translator for official documents Oct 25, 2007

Hello,

the real problem does not only consist in the strange language combination but also in the difficulty of finding a sworn translator indonesian-spanish. We are talking about legal documents like the certificate of birth and the certificate of registry. And as far as I know they must be translated into spanish.

Just to find a person that speaks both languages would be difficult but much easier. The problem is to find a sworn translator.

I just would li
... See more
Hello,

the real problem does not only consist in the strange language combination but also in the difficulty of finding a sworn translator indonesian-spanish. We are talking about legal documents like the certificate of birth and the certificate of registry. And as far as I know they must be translated into spanish.

Just to find a person that speaks both languages would be difficult but much easier. The problem is to find a sworn translator.

I just would like to know how.

Perhaps the only way is to translate it first from indonesian to english and then from english to spanish.

Regards willdlp

P.S. Yes, she speaks english but I think not as good as for translating legal documents

[Editado a las 2007-10-25 01:02]
Collapse

Hikmat Gumilar
Hikmat Gumilar  Identity Verified
Indonesië
Local time: 05:56
Lid 2005
Engels naar Indonesisch
+ ...
My experience Oct 25, 2007

Dear willdlp,
My experience as EN-ID pair sworn translator is to translate to EN first.

So from English it can then can be translated from sworn translators to their target language. I am sure you can find a lot of sworn EN-SPAIN translators.

The key is that you have to find INDONESIAN sworn translators who can translate it into ENGLISH first. Then translate it to Spain with spain sworn translators. The same apply the other way.

Hope it is clear for y
... See more
Dear willdlp,
My experience as EN-ID pair sworn translator is to translate to EN first.

So from English it can then can be translated from sworn translators to their target language. I am sure you can find a lot of sworn EN-SPAIN translators.

The key is that you have to find INDONESIAN sworn translators who can translate it into ENGLISH first. Then translate it to Spain with spain sworn translators. The same apply the other way.

Hope it is clear for you.

Thanks

Hikmat
Collapse

Ignacio de Almagro
Ignacio de Almagro
Spanje
Engels naar Spaans
+ ...
solución: Embajada Espanha en Yakarta. puede llevar hasta 4 o más meses. que se lo piense Oct 25, 2007

willdlp wrote:

Hello,

I just would like to know how.

Perhaps the only way is to translate it first from indonesian to english and then from english to spanish.

Regards willdlp

P.S. Yes, she speaks english but I think not as good as for translating legal documents

[Editado a las 2007-10-25 01:02]

Guillermo de la Puerta
Duits naar Spaans
+ ...
ONDERWERPSTARTER
Through the indonesian embassy in Madrid Nov 1, 2007

Hello,

at the end he has gone to the Embassy in order to translate and legalize all the documents. In fact they are the highest authority for this kind of things.

And for sure it is not the first case for them.

He is already in Indonesia

The last thing. How do you say "Long live the bride and groom" (Vivan los novios) in indonesian?

Regards willdlp

Hipyan Nopri
Hipyan Nopri  Identity Verified
Indonesië
Local time: 05:56
Engels naar Indonesisch
+ ...
Selamat Nov 2, 2007

willdlp wrote:
The last thing. How do you say "Long live the bride and groom" (Vivan los novios) in indonesian?

"Selamat kepada kedua mempelai dan semoga terbina keluarga yang langgeng."

Salam

Hipyan

We hebben geen speciale moderator aangesteld voor dit forum.
Wanneer u overtredingen van de sitevoorschriften wilt melden of hulp wilt hebben, neem dan contact op met ProZ.com-medewerkers »

Buscando un traductor jurado indonesio-español

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »