Thread poster: Mohamed ElSaid
Mohamed ElSaid
Mohamed ElSaid  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
Dec 28, 2020

Greetings everyone.

I am conducting a study about using SDL Trados in the translation of different text types, and I am using a questionnaire to collect data. I would like to invite translators who use SDL Trados regularly in their work to participate in the study. Answering the questionnaire would take around 30 minutes. Your participation will help me greatly in finishing my study.

I appreciate your help here. This is
... See more
Greetings everyone.

I am conducting a study about using SDL Trados in the translation of different text types, and I am using a questionnaire to collect data. I would like to invite translators who use SDL Trados regularly in their work to participate in the study. Answering the questionnaire would take around 30 minutes. Your participation will help me greatly in finishing my study.

I appreciate your help here. This is the questionnaire URL: https://forms.gle/kJLaEybDPJ49SKs69

Thank you very much in advance for your valued help.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A questionnaire about SDL Trados for an academic study

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »